Icons

 

lunes, abril 27

AMERICAN ILLUSTRATION. ENTREVISTA A PABLO AMARGO

AI (American Illustration) publica una entrevista realizada a Pablo Amargo en su portal digital DART (Design Arts Daily).

............................................................

AI (American Illustration) publishes an interview to Pablo Amargo in its website DART (Design Arts Daily).
What role do sketchbooks play in your art practice? Do you sketch every day?
90% of the daily time It's dedicated to my sketchbook . I'm not interested in producing final images but in finding some new, even if them are not going to be published. I have resources and ideas that are born without a specific request. It is a space to draw freely and without coercion, a way of exploration and self-knowledge. Unlike the famous maxim attributed to Picasso, " I don´t find, I seek ".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu comentario.